We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The aubergine au gratin is a tasty dish, sunny and au gratin to perfection, the Mediterranean on its plate.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 beautiful eggplant (or 2 medium)
- 2 slices of raw ham
- 50 g of old mimolette
- 1 clove of garlic
- 170 g of bush
- 10 cl of liquid cream
- 4 pinches of chilli
- 50 g grated Emmental
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- salt, freshly ground pepper
- Wash, cut in half lengthwise and steam the eggplant (about 15 minutes).
- Slice the raw ham.
- Slice the mimolette.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic.
In a salad bowl,
- Pour in the bush, garlic, chili, salt and cream.
- Add the ham, adjust the seasoning.
- Cut the eggplants into slices 10 cm long and 5 cm wide.
- Garnish each slice of eggplant with the stuffing, roll them up on themselves and place them in a dish gratin.
- Sprinkle with grated Emmental and add a drizzle of olive oil.
Place in the oven for 15 minutes, brown if necessary.
Serve hot or cold!
Read also : biehealth benefits and virtues of eggplant
Additional information about the bush
LEARN MORE ...
We distinguish :
- the Vésubie bush, made from goat's and sheep's milk, produced in the surroundings of Nice,
- Bourdin's bush, made with cow's milk,
- the Rove bush, made in the vicinity of Marseille and only with raw goat milk from Rove.
Note that Corsican brocciu (AOC), made from goat and sheep milk, strongly resembles it.
The bush is eaten sprinkled with salt, pepper and aromatic herbs, or embellished with sugar, jam, honey ... In the kitchen, it is an ingredient of choice for sweet or savory pies, verrines, fillings for cannelloni and many desserts.
Recipe: A. Beauvais Photo: A. Beauvais - F. Hamel