We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is the traditional recipe for the frangipane pancake, as easy to make as it is delicious to taste.
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 2 puff pastry
- 50 g powderalmonds
- 50 g butter
- 35g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 30 ml vanilla pastry cream
- 2 ml rum
- A few drops of bitter almond
- 1 bean
In a salad bowl,
- Add the softened butter, sugar and rum, then mix until whitened.
- Add the almond powder, 2 eggs and mix.
- Add the cold pastry cream and a few drops of bitter almonds and mix.
Place a dough in a pie plate or on the baking sheet covered with baking paper and prick it with a fork.
- Run a brush dipped in cold water over 2 cm of the inner edges to facilitate adhesion.
- Garnish with the frangipane about 1.5 cm high, place the bean on one edge.
- Close the pancake with the 2e dough, seal edges with a little water.
- Brush the surface of the galette with the beaten egg in 2 batches, waiting a good 1/4 hour between each layer, then decorate as you wish and let stand a few hours in the refrigerator.
- Bake the galette at 175 ° for 40/45 min in a preheated oven.
Enjoy your meal !
Visuals credit: © Christophe Doucet